- Swinging clamp arm provides top loading with easy access.
- Settable stops allow use with 2 to 48 fiber arrays
- Clamp arm is friction loaded to hold any position without risk of it falling.
- Lateral clamp with roller provides precise alignment with the holder
- Clearance for wringing in the arrays provides for ease of array insertion
- Carbide supports provide long wear-free life
- Precision flatness provides for distortion-free clamping
- One holder covers all widths of array for ease of upgrade.
- A front surface centreline is provided to index fiber one with the rotation centre, for easy set-up of stops.
- The stop assembly is keyed to the base for accurate orthogonality
- The holder mounts directly to a standard work-plate for easy interchange with other fixtures
- A three-point mount prevents any coupled warping between plates
- Tungsten carbide partial balls ground to an optically verified flatness provide an accurate, long wearing, easily cleaned surface.
Universal Array Holder