- Coincident rotation center
- Patented Inline actuators provide ease of access and multiple unit workstations.
- Small footprint allows multiple unit workstations.
- Onboard controller for actuators avoids high cost of separate motion controllers.
- Damped exterior shell design provides superior vibration and touch insensitivity.
- Lightweight aluminum construction allows system to be moved easily by other motion equipment.
- High mechanical stiffness affords rugged and stable base system.
- Patented linear dual flexure Z offers frictionless, repeatable, straight travel.
- Dual flexure Yaw and Pitch stages provide extreme resolution without arc error.
Included is a 6 ft. USB to Molex 4 socket cable and AC/DC wall mount adapter (24W, 15V 1.6A) with 4 universal plug adapters (US, UK, EU, AU).
I4000 4-Axis Z/RYP Automated Positioner
Accessory Mounting Plate